In the month of Sawan, married women usually wear green-colored dresses and bangles. There are many shades of green. In such a situation, if you are confused about which kind of perfect color to choose and style properly, then know from Bollywood actress 11 Advani to Aditi Rao Hydari how to carry this color in a different way:
To go with the green team, you can carry a green dress like Shraddha Kapoors, the net work in the dress looks beautiful, the work done on the sleeves is also giving very beautiful people.
Skirt with Full Sleeve Crop Top:
If you want to carry western folk through green color, then you can do coffee with this style of Nora Fatehi. Nora Fatehi wore a craft zipped top, and body fitted pencil skirt in an outfit. Which has a center slit. With this green full-sleeve crop top and skirt, Nora Fatehi has applied a green shade on her eyelids and kept her lips neutral.
With Floral Rental Blouse:
Like Bollywood actress Kiara Advani, you can also carry this color of green shade with a floral prince blouse. It will not only give you a festive look but will also look glamorous.
Silk Saree With Choker Neckpiece:
It is a bit difficult to compete with Aditi Rao Hydari in style. She carried a green silk saree in a very classy style. The green Kundan clown choker neckpiece with minimal makeup and hair looks gorgeous.
Can also try this:
- A bright shade of green is the lime green color. A single-color saree net or siphon fabric gives a very glamorous look.
- The dull shade of green is olive green. This color looks good on women of all ages. You can try a colored Kanjeevaram or handloom saree in the month of Sawan.
- Sea green color ruffle saree is very much in trend these days. With this, you can try pearl necklaces or earrings.
- The emerald cream color is also called royal green. This color looks good on every complexion.
- Pear green shade is for light yellowness. This color is very soothing and refreshing.
- Wear floral jewelry to make them look special.