Kurta is as traditional as it is modern. If you want a traditional look then wear it in traditional style and if you want to keep Indo western look then mix and match. Believe me, you will find comfort as well as stylish style. When we do not understand what to wear, then the kurtas we keep in our wardrobes accompany us, and by carrying them, we easily find solutions to our own problems. Kurta is seen as traditional wear. But it is not necessary that you wear it at any festival or any traditional event.
You can also choose them for your workplace. You can create a stunning look by swapping formal shirts and trousers with kurtas for working hours. Here we are going to tell you some such tips which will give you a great look at kurta.
- If you do not want to wear a plain kurta then this printed kurta set will be perfect for you.
- A black striped tunic style kurta can also be chosen for commuting anywhere.
- Kurta’s style is inspiring us to wear kurtas. White pointed hills look great with a white striped rate kurta and fitted pants.
- If you are inclined towards the desi look, then you can style the printed kurta and palazzo set with small earrings and juttis.
- You can create an attractive look with big size silver suit with a Lucknowi kurta and a white palazzo set.
- Wearing churidars and leggings with long kurtas has become an old style. Wearing them with straight pajamas, single-length pants, palazzo pants, and long skirts, you will get a different look.
- Long kurta with sharara will also give you a beautiful look.
Also read this: Now fashion will not decrease even in monsoon, follow these tips