Never forget these things, how to taking care of hair:
Hair breakage and fall start during the rainy season. In such a situation, everyone has only one question how to taking care of hair? Hair needs special care in such weather.
During monsoon, girls look forward to romantic weather and hair swaying in the wind. But monsoon is not the friend of our skin and hair. Our skin rejects the excessively increasing moisture and our hair breaks at twice the rate of uncontrollably.
This leads to unique concerns like unsightly dandruff, oily roots, minor fungal infections, and inordinate tangling of hair. Rain brings with you many hair-related worries. In such a situation, how to taking care of hair, is the biggest problem.
Problem and Confusion:
In such a situation, it is important that we understand some basic things related to hair care so that there is no unnecessary worry in the mind about it. In this context, first of all, it has to be understood that hair breakage, dry looking, split ends are the most common problems. Along with this, it should also be completely tied to the fact that making hair healthy is not a quick matter, take care for a few days and your hair starts shining healthy and shiny.
Hair health is also related to your diet, lifestyle, and other diseases. Also, if you are thinking that a particular shampoo and oil will suddenly transform your hair, then it would be foolish. Avoid falling prey to misleading advertisements of shampoos and oils making such claims.
Effect of Food:
It doesn’t matter how to taking care of hair. If your diet is not balanced then its effect will also be visible on the hair. By eating spinach and other types of herbs, the shine of the hair increases. Seasonal fruits are very important for the health of any part of the body. Try to eat three types of fruits in a day. If you are a non-vegetarian, eggs, fish, and other types of meats are great sources of protein to support hair health.
Zinc deficiency in the body makes hair dull. Almonds can be consumed to get plenty of zinc. If needed, zinc and multivitamin tablets can also be taken with the advice of a doctor. Similarly, omega 3 fatty acids are considered helpful for the health of the scalp. Pumpkins not only supply it in a variety of ways, from PC to yogurt and coarse cereals are also considered good sources. Drinking plenty of water is also essential for good hair health. Keeping all these things in mind, you can take care of your hair.
Effect of Drugs:
High blood pressure or arthritis medicines have a bad effect on the health of the hair. If you know this reason then you should not worry too much because as soon as the disease is controlled, the condition of the hair will also improve. Hair loss also occurs during the treatment of many other diseases. By the way, stress is such a disease that affects the hair a lot, so avoid taking the burden of stress on your head, give your hair a cute haircut from time to time so that it can be more excited about taking care of hair.
How to taking care of hair tips and precautions:
- Don’t forget to comb your hair before and after bathing. Wet hair becomes weak and tangled and breaks quickly.
- Many people have dry scalp skin, due to which the hair becomes dry and weak. To avoid this problem, it is necessary to use a conditioner after shampoo. Conditioner should be used in proportion to the length of the hair.
- Do not wash your hair with very hot water. Try to cover your hair with a hat or some cloth if you are out in the hot sun.
- It is better to avoid coloring the hair and using any kind of other chemicals on them. Use the dryer even when needed, do not make it a regular habit.
- Drink water as much as possible. Like our entire body needs hydration to be flexible and alive. Similarly, the hair also needs hydration to be flexible and vibrant.
- Take vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. in your diet as much as possible. If you feel that your diet is lacking in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc., then take supplements.
- If you want to take care of hair, then avoid the consumption of alcohol, coffee, soft drinks.
- If possible, use a brush and comb with natural bristles.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water, it increases the risk of hair fall and irritates the scalp. Use mostly lukewarm water and always rinse with cool water. Cold water closes the cuticles of the hair shaft, increasing its reflectivity and shine.
- Massage your scalp with natural oils/olive, jojoba, coconut, etc. before you wash and leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- If possible, massage the neck to encourage hair growth. This increases blood circulation.
- Practice as many inverted yoga poses as possible, in which the head is facing down. These exercises are perfect for blood flow and new hair growth.
- Protect your hair with quality sunscreen at the beach.
How to taking care of hair tips in the rainy season:
You must know that during the rainy season, hair breaks and falls, especially in such weather, hair is specially exempted. Today we are telling you some such important tips, keeping in mind that you can protect your hair from breakage and fall during the rainy season. Along with this, how can you take care of hair in the rainy season?
Shampoo your hair soaked in rain:
If your hair has got wet in the rain, instead of wiping it with a towel, wash it immediately with shampoo and tie it only after drying it well. If you dry wet hair with a towel, it will weaken and break.
Cover the hair:
In the monsoon season, keep the hair well covered with a stall or dupatta, even if it rains, but still, cover the hair because in such weather the hair starts breaking due to moisture.
Apply oil before washing hair:
Hair needs special attention during the rainy season. In such weather, apply oil well 1 hour before washing the hair. This will give shine to your hair and your hair will not break.
Use shampoo two to three times a week:
To prevent hair breakage, it is necessary to shampoo twice or thrice a week. By doing this the hair will not get tangled. At the same time, their shine will also remain intact.
If your hair is very long, then it is difficult to handle them during the monsoon season, then get them short. Short hair is easy to maintain.
Today we have told you in this post how to taking care of hair in the rainy season and in normal months. This article is for general information and awareness, seek expert help for treatment or health-related advice, if you have got some knowledge from this post, then do not forget to share it with your friends. To read similar posts, you can also subscribe to us, which is absolutely free.
- 5 Best Multipurpose Makeup Products That’ll Save Your Money and Time!
- 5 best Decadent Colorful Eyeliners To Amp Up Your Eye Makeup Game
- 7 Best Ways To Make Your Summer Skincare Routine During The Monsoons