What is Vertigo Attack?
According to research, about 70% of Indian women have vertigo attacks but due to busy schedules, they ignore it. Let us tell you what is Vertigo Attack is and how it can be dealt with-
Vertigo attack means “dizziness or dizziness”. Due to the reduced supply of blood in the body, the blood pressure starts falling. Due to which an attack of vertigo can come. It starts getting dizzy. Working continuously and not paying attention to food and drink is also a special time of this attack.
According to a study, this can also happen due to taking too much stress of work. If you are constantly under the workload and are not able to rest, then you may have this attack. According to health experts, the effect of vertigo can last for a while and can also last for a long time.
Why do women get this attack more?
According to research, about 70% of Indian women have this attack. One of the major reasons for this in women is stress. She is under a lot of stress due to performing many responsibilities at the same time. Although earlier this problem was mostly seen in people above 60 years of age, due to stressful life, people are now falling prey to this disease at a young age. According to research, 15% to 40% of people can suffer from vertigo and dysgenesis at any given moment, of which 70% are women.
Signs and Symptoms of Vertigo Attack:
The symptoms of vertigo vary from person to person. Your symptoms can be mild or severe, depending on the cause of the problem.
Let us tell you about some common symptoms related to this disease-
- Feeling like you’re moving around
- Trouble focusing the eyes
- Darkness before the eyes
- Hearing loss in one ear
- Ringing in the ears
- Balance problem
- Sweat profusely
- Nausea or vomiting
Central vertigo can cause symptoms such as:
- Double vision
- Contemptuous speech
- Difficulty in eye movement
- Facial paralysis
- Weak limbs
- Difficulty swallowing
Risk Factors and Causes of Vertigo Attack:
Vertigo attack i.e. dizziness has become a common problem. Most people are victims of this disease. Basically, this problem comes when there is no routine of eating, drinking, working, sleeping, and rest. This problem is mostly seen in these people. Let us know what could be the causes of vertigo attack-
- Pain is felt in the brain and the body is not able to balance.
- Sweating excessively or nausea in the affected person.
- There may be complaints of hearing loss and vomiting, during which the person starts feeling very weak.
- Due to the reduced supply of blood in the body, the blood pressure starts falling due to which dizziness starts.
- Due to continuous overload work and the mistake of avoiding food is also a big reason for this attack.
- Apart from this, taking too much tension about some work can also happen.
- On the other hand, the doctor says that Vertigo is a type of medical condition. In which weakness comes due to falling in blood pressure.
- In this condition, the patient feels dizzy along with a headache, due to which the balance starts deteriorating and darkness starts appearing in front of the eyes.
- Apart from the workload, any kind of infection inside the ear, accumulation of calcium carbonate waste in the blood balance of the ear.
- Due to Meniere’s disease and labyrinthitis is also a reason for having a vertigo attack.
- According to a survey published in a magazine in 2019, vertigo attacks are more common in people who do not take rest and work continuously.
- 2200 people were included in the survey, out of which 1255 were people who were associated with multinational companies and had a lot of work. Bey used to work for hours without taking a rest in order to fulfill his target. due to which suffered from this disease
🚀 Trending: 5 Best Healthy Breakfast Foods For Weight Loss
Prevention of Vertigo Attack:
If you are reading vertigo attack again and again, then by improving your lifestyle, you can control this problem. Let us know how we can prevent it-
- Do light exercise in the morning
- Taking breaks during work is a must.
- Get up in 1 to 2 hours between work and do exercises of the waist, neck, and eyes.
- This will reduce your physical fatigue and taking breaks will also give rest to the mind.
- By managing your work properly, you can also take out time for the work of your choice. With this, when your mind is happy, then the mind will automatically feel fit.
- Keep a fixed time for eating and drinking during work, if you forget then it is also harmful to your mental and physical health.
- Vitamin D is very important for both the brain and the body sitting in the sun.
Medication Options and Treatment of Vertigo Attack:
Several treatment options are available to help with symptoms of a vertigo attack. This disease can be overcome by taking a home treatment of this disease and making some changes in the routine.
- Vertigo patients are advised to consume less amount of fat and carbohydrates. In addition, it is advisable to increase the amount of fiber in the diet. According to dietitians, apples, bananas, pears, peach fruits are rich in fiber. You can also eat whole grain bread, brown rice, and oatmeal.
- Carrots, spinach, boiled potatoes, mushrooms, and pumpkin also help to get out of this problem.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin B12, avoid canned foods.
- Do light exercises, sleep with your head slightly elevated on two or more pillows.
- When getting out of bed, get up slowly and sit on the edge of the bed for 1 minute before standing up.
- Avoid bending down to lift something.
- Move your head carefully and gently during daily activities.
- In case of a vertigo attack, doctors recommend complete rest for a few days and it gives relief.
- 10 Best Calorie-Free Foods That Are Right for Your Health
The disease sometimes requires medication, injections, psychotherapy, or surgery for the patient. But your doctor can help you decide which options are best for you. Some medications used to treat the symptoms of vertigo attack include:
Note:- This article is only for general information and awareness, for treatment or health-related advice, take expert help.