Food Technology course: In today’s time, healthy food has become the need of all people. Now almost all hotels and restaurants are keeping food experts at their disposal to serve healthy and quality food to the customer.
Not only this, even companies in the corporate sector are not avoiding keeping such food experts. Due to this, the course of food processing and food technology can make a student’s career. Know about this course:
Can do Food Technology course
If you are planning to do a Food Technology course, then firstly you should have a passion to cook and experiment with it. At the same time, in order to do a Bachelor’s degree, it is necessary to have 50% marks in the 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects. For pursuing post-graduate courses, it is also necessary to have a graduation degree in subjects related to food technology.
What is the work done in food technology?
- Food technologists have to work in many sectors. Food processing is prominent in this.
- The quality and test of butter-soft drinks, jams, and jellies, fruit juices, biscuits, ice cream, etc. are tested under food processing.
- Apart from this, he also monitors the quality, storage, and hygiene, etc. of raw and finished materials.
Know about the course
- BSC (Hons) Food Technology
- B. Tech Food Technology
- M. Tech. Food Technology
- PG Diploma in Food Science and Technology
- MBA (Agri-Business Management).
Many job options
Various companies: You must have seen that there are many companies that hire food engineers. You can work as an engineer. Apart from this, one can work as Food Quality Control Manager, Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst, Food Technologist, and Food Research Scientist in various companies. In Which Fields of Engineering can Make Career | Fields of Engineering.
In government departments: After taking a food technology course, they also provide job opportunities in government departments like FSDA, SSSAI, Quality Control of India, Bureau of Indian, Food Research Lab, etc.
Corporate World: Nestle, Britannia, ITC, and many other companies in the corporate world can also get jobs on the job opportunity. You can start your career well here too.
Note: If you do not want to work somewhere, then you can try your hand in the field of business too and you can get good success there too.
Where can you do the course?
- University of Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Delhi.
- GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Uttarakhand
- Bundelkhand University Jhansi Uttar Pradesh.
- Kanpur University Uttar Pradesh.
- Mumbai University Mumbai.
- Central Food Technology Research Institute Mysore.+
Let us tell you one thing that apart from this, there are many other institutes from where you can take a course in technology.
What to Read Next >>