Know about colon cancer:
Colon cancer is also called gastric cancer. This is a group of normal cells with some cancer. Which forms a tumor inside the stomach. After which it starts harming the body. Its early symptoms are not easy to recognize.
The number of patients with this cancer is comparatively less in India as compared to developed countries but it has been found in large numbers in the South and Northeast states of the country. According to a report in 1991, colon cancer was the seventh most common cancer in women. Let us know about its symptoms, causes, and remedies.
What is colon cancer:
As its name suggests, this cancer is cancer of the colon. There are many cells in our body. When these cells change in an uncontrolled way, it takes the form of cancer. Similarly, if the cells of the inner surface of the stomach change in an uncontrolled form to a cancerous tumor, then it is called colon cancer or gastric cancer.
Sign and Symptoms of colon cancer:
The early symptoms of cancer are like normal diseases. For this reason, it is not so easy to recognize cancer. Usually, these symptoms appear normal, due to which most do not think about cancer, and these symptoms later take the form of cancer.
- Such as fatigue and weakness
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Irritate the stomach and flatulence
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- blood or bloodstains in the stool
- Having black stools
- Getting full after eating a little
- Epigastric pain
- There are problems like burning in the chest.
Causes of colon cancer:
There are many causes of colon cancer such as-
- Lifting more weight
- Smoke more
- Consuming too much salt
- Lack of fruits and green vegetables in the diet
- Genetic reason i.e. someone already having colon cancer in the house
- H. pylori infection
- Food back up in the esophagus
- Irregular lifestyle
- Abdominal swelling
- Acidity and old age are also causes of colon cancer.
Colon cancer treatment:
According to the doctor, the risk of colon cancer i.e. gastric cancer can be reduced by making some lifestyle changes. As if-
- Daily yoga and exercise
- Include fruits and green vegetables in daily diet
- Eat less salt and fried things
- Don’t smoke
- Do not eat painkillers when you have pain
- If the problem is severe, contact the doctor immediately for tests and endoscopy to detect cancer at an early stage.
- According to doctors, H. pylori infection is treatable and can prevent gastric cancer.
- Successful surgery for this disease is possible if the cancer is detected at the right time.
- Colon cancer can be detected early with endoscopy.
Know about Uterine cancer in women:
When cells in the uterus start growing abnormally, it is called cancer of the uterus or cancer of the uterus. According to research, women of 30 – 35 years are vulnerable to this cancer. Uterine cancer patients are found mostly in western countries. But according to a study, its percentage in India is 4.3 per one lakh women. Let us know about the causes, remedies, and symptoms of uterine cancer.
What is uterine cancer:
Every woman has a hollow, pear-shaped organ called the uterus. where embryo development takes place. They form the lining of the uterus (endometrium). which begins in the uterus. Endometrial cancer begins in the lining of cells. Endometrial cancer is called uterine cancer. Endometrial cancer is often detected at an early stage because it often causes abnormal vaginal bleeding. If endometrial cancer is detected early, uterine cancer can be cured by surgical removal of the uterus.
causes of uterine cancer:
Uterine cancer is a very fatal disease. This cancer occurs in the uterus. That is why cancer of the uterus is also called cancer of the uterus. In English, it is also known as endometrial cancer. Infertility and long-term use of contraceptive drugs increase the risk of endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer begins because of abnormal changes in the cells and their DNA. Which over time becomes a tumor and takes the form of cancer. Uterine cancer is curable if it is detected early with time.
Which women are more at risk:
Women who have never been pregnant are at higher risk of uterine cancer. Those who have menopause after the age of 55. Periods have started before the age of 12 years. Apart from this, women suffering from PCOS, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes have a higher risk of this cancer.
Sign and Symptoms of uterine cancer:
What are the symptoms of uterine cancer, due to which the symptoms of uterine cancer are detected? Let’s know –
- Unusual vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Vaginal discharge after menopause
- Excessive and prolonged bleeding
- Lower abdominal pain
- Longer periods
- Frequent urination
- Sudden weight loss
Uterine cancer treatment:
Obstetricians and Gynecologists say that if there is a genetic cause of uterine cancer, that is, if there is a history of this cancer in the house, then it cannot be prevented. But there are some causes that can be reduced by lifestyle changes. Like, eat more green vegetables and fruits.
Do regular exercise.
If able, breastfeed and consult a doctor immediately if abnormal blood pressure occurs.